Old Luce Community Council Meeting
Monday 1st September, 2014
Derek McDowall, Billy & Elizabeth
Innes, Caroline Heron, Gordon McKinstry, Diane Lowe and Irene Wilmont
Miskimmins and Tom McKie. No apology from Mr Jamie Dent, Small Communities Housing Trust who was scheduled
to give the CC a presentation.
Councillor: Roberta Tuckfield
– Undertook to have meeting with CC on site at Stairhaven re Speed Bumps assessment/Sea defences/Path to beach and enforcement
action V breach of planning at new house build at harbour.
vehicle had been off the road in a field at High Boreland due to a collision, despite enquiries made, driver not traced –
no damage to fencing caused.
female arrested for assault and reported to P.F
3. Collision Glenluce by pass, 1 male charged - careless driving and reported to P.F
4. Collision at Auchenmalg due to weather – no injuries or damage
5. Elderly male receiving anti-English verbal abuse, appeal for information.
of the Public: Mr J Butcher and Mr M Denton.
Proposed: Gordon McKinstry Seconded:
Derek Sloan. AGREED.
1. Minutes of Previous Meeting
and Secretary reported on Interreg V. consultation meeting in Stranraer.
Awaiting response from DGHP re Motehill hammerhead and North St. Wall.
Follow up request to DGC re extra bin at Church St/Vicarhill.
to Transport Scotland as per Vice Chairman and other comments on their Dunragit consultation.
For clarification the minute of the gap site issue will be re-posted
on the notice board.
3. Police business
Report to follow
3rd Sector Conference in Dumfries – Nov. Invite
· New Constitution information gathered and will be returned.
· Young Scot rewards information to Carolyn
you letter from McMillan nurses re. donation.
· AES Windfarm
ownership change notification.
Old Luce CC Skateboard Planning permission lodging letter. · Letter
re windfarm application from Ms A Lynch.
Wind Farm Meetings.
benefit issues / 25% part strategic fund. Financial information may be required from Ms W Jesson,
McKinstry - August Draw
1st prize £100 – Mr S Stirling
2nd prize £50 – Mr A Copeland
3rd prize £25 – Mrs D Low
prize £100 – Mr P Clive
2nd prize £50 – Mr C Meldrum
3rd prize £25 – Mr G Siwo
required for steps to stage.
Next Meeting – Monday,
3rd November, 2014 Glenluce Public Hall 8.00pm
Meeting Closed: 9.24 p.m.